GP online services through "Patient Access" allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have registered, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which can save time.
If you have already registered, visit:
If you have not yet registered, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to the Patient Access login page, and click "Register" in the top right hand corner:
2. Type Capelfield in the search box, click on Capelfield Surgery and click Continue.
3. Capelfield uses the 'registration without letter' method, so click No to the question "Have you received a registration letter from your practice?" and then Continue.
(Note - although the page says that to receive Full Access you will need to visit the surgery, this is not the case at Capelfield).
4. Fill in your details on the next few pages, including choosing a password.
At this point you will have "basic online access", allowing you only to make a single appointment.
To complete the process and obtain full access, including requesting repeat prescriptions, viewing test results and making further appointments, simply call the surgery (01372 462501), ideally after 10 am, and ask the receptionist (this may not be immediate).
Note - although the website says "If you do not have a registration letter, please bring two forms of identification to your practice; one with a photograph (for example a driving licence or passport), and the other with your current address (for example a credit card or bank statement). ", this is not necessary at Capelfield.
For more information about online services, please click here