There are a number of ways to request your repeat prescription.
- Order prescriptions here using our online facility.
- Print off and complete a paper form here
- Drop in a written request at reception.Your prescription will be available for you to pick up within two working days.
- By post. Please attach a stamped addressed envelope if you require the prescription to be sent back to you
- By fax on 01372 470 258. Please state your name and date of birth.
- By setting up a managed repeat service with a local pharmacy.
Please note that we are unable to convert a private or secondary care prescription to NHS primary care prescriptions unless clinically appropriate and in line with local NHS guidelines. We will require a request in writing from your consultant before the prescription will be considered.