We will only issue a prescription 3 days before it is due to be renewed. If you have exceptional circumstances (going away on holiday etc.) please write this on your request so that we may process it earlier than usual.
There are a number of ways to request your repeat prescription.
- Order prescriptions here using our online facility.
- Print off and complete a paper form here
- Drop in a written request at reception.Your prescription will be available for you to pick up within two working days.
- By post. Please attach a stamped addressed envelope if you require the prescription to be sent back to you
- By setting up a managed repeat service with a local pharmacy.
Please note that we are unable to convert a private or secondary care prescription to NHS primary care prescriptions unless clinically appropriate and in line with local NHS guidelines. We will require a request in writing from your consultant before the prescription will be considered.